Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun Activites with my Kids!!!




It has been a long winter but we did try to keep the kids involved with activities to keep them from driving us to the little white house on the hill.








Some of the things we did were quite creative and others were just anything to keep their wonderful minds occupied.




We tried some crafts that you can see on these pictures. I think the thing they liked the best was using the glue. It was pretty fun though.


One Saturday we decided to take just the kids bowling. We just sat and watched them and had the greatest time ever.



We laughed a lot and cheered each other and surprisingly Tyler (age 2) got the highest score at over 100. Now I can't even get that high. They insisted on carrying the balls themselves and lifting it up on the holder. It was the best thing we have done.



The kids love to swim when we go to conference and look forward to it every year.

Thank goodness for tubes that keep them from drowning (although Jeremy did try that as you recall from Abby's blog.





Tyler had just gotten stitches in his hand the day before and his hand was all wrapped up in a gauze and was not supposed to even go swimming, but who wants to be the one to tell him he had to stay out and the others could go. Not me. Of course, he got it wet but he had a blast! My favorite spot, of course, is the hot tub.

5 comments:

Goofyness said...

cute mom. I love your blog. I just wish that you had pictures of my kids to post on it to.

Abby said...

You might be closer to that little white house on the hill than you think. Jeremy and Bailee are quite a handful, but I love that you try to do fun things with them. When I would pick them up after work, they always ask me what craft they are going to do next.

born2bhappy said...

Linsey,

You just need to send me some pictures of your kids. I too wish they were closer to do fun things with us more often. It seems we are too tired when you are here. We need to work on that. Remind next time you're up.

Jenny Stoker said...

Mom you are so high tech!! I love you!! That was a beastly blog!! Those all were good times!!

Goofyness said...

Mom, we need to do better. however this coming weekend you will get some time to make memories like the ones the other kids have. I am a horrible picture taker,but I am getting better at it. I just need to get Ray to email them to you. You need to update your blog.