Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Oldest, My Only






Louis, Sheridy, McKenzie, Stephen, and Allison are far away from me in Kansas City, MO while Louis attends Medical School. This is his second year and the kids are growing up so fast. They have great friends and a super ward which makes it easier for me to have them far away. Pictures help me stay a little closer to them.














They are always doing something cute that I can brag about. They call and talk with me on the cell phone. Time is flying by. Next year McKenzie goes to kindergarten. She likes to send me things in the mail.






Lynn is branding the cows today and we wish Louis could be here. Stephen is a little cowboy and loves to help. Sheridy's dad and brother are coming to help. Mat and Justin will be there too. Hope the weather cooperates.

2 comments:

Goofyness said...

mckenzie is soo cute. she is growing up so fast. Love the blog. miss you guys. Jeremy and mckenzie are going to be in kindergarten, where did the time go.

Here at home said...

Patsie, So glad you have you in blogland. It's tons of fun. Love the template and pics of the grandkids.
Enjoy. Hope you don't mind if I pop in once in a while.
Sharon