Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bailee Makes Me Happy

I just have to tell you a really cute thing that Bailee did yesterday. It really made me smile inside as I tried very hard not to laugh out loud with her there.

Her dad sent her over to borrow a stick of butter. So she comes in and tells me she needs a stick of butter. I say, Okay. Get in the frige and give her stick of butter. She looked at me and she said. I need one more thing and I said what. She said.

I need a stick.

Doesn't that just tickle your funny bone. Kids say the darndest things and can make a gray day sunny.

5 comments:

Abby said...

I might be a little prejudice, but I have the CUTEST kids EVER!!! This morning I was telling Jeremy he needed to sit still because we were passing a cop and he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. He looks at me with a know-it-all look and says, "Mom, this is a seat belt free town. That's why I like our town, the rest of the towns are boring." My kids are the greatest!! :)

Matt said...

She's an observant girl. At least she was being thorough. Best kids ever!! I love them.

Bailey Family said...

that's no joke it kinda is a seat belt free town isn't it. at least when your in a farm truck. Heck here it's not even the law yet.
So as for Bailee, Did you give her the stick, or was it covered by snow?

Jenny Stoker said...

That's great! Ya Jeremy called me today cause he thought I bought the movie that we went to last night. I told him no, and he talked to me for a little bit then decided on Bolt! It was great!

Goofyness said...

Kids are so cute. They come up with the cutest things, but to them they are totally serious. I love their innocence