Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Time...The Race is on.

 

Most of you know who much Lynn loves popcorn.  He has eaten so much he could pop himself but he has reached new heights.

At first I was buying ordinary bags of popcorn but they were gone way too fast and I don't like to go to the grocery store so that much so when Abby and I found this

000_0001

I thought we had struck gold.  It was big enough to last for a long time, 12.5 pounds.  

Not!!!! 

  

 

 

So when Abby and I saw this sack at Sam's Club we jumped right on the bandwagon and said this is what he needs.   It is 50 pounds. I can't even carry it it is so heavy.  Now that better last more than a month. 

000_0002

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

000_0007

Here is the culprit popcorn popper.  The race is on.  We are betting how long it will take Lynn to eat 50 pounds of popcorn.  He opened it Saturday night and has started.  Now we all must decide what our time will be and let me know.  I say it will take him 2-1/2 months.  So let's see what the rest of you think.  The only good thing about popcorn is that it is not fattening, so at least he won't turn into a popcorn ball!!!

6 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Okay I'll bet 3 1/2 months.
at least he doesn't add butter or salt.

Love ya.

Abby said...

I don't know guys. I am only giving him 2 months that puts it being gone on October 23. Yup, it will be gone before Halloween. So what do we get if we win?

Jenny Stoker said...

I bet 3 months! I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt!! If I win you can buy me groceries!!! HA HA HA!! Love ya mom!!

Goofyness said...

I have come to a conclusion, it will take dad 5 1/2 months to eat all that popcorn. I say that because I did the math and we will see who ends up being right. All I can say he loves his popcorn.

Randal and Carol Stoker said...

I loved your popcorn story. I didn't think anyone ate as much popcorn as Randal did. Lynn and Randal should have a contest. I need to find a big bag like that!!!

Bailey Family said...

Is the popcorn gone yet? Time to update!!