Thursday, December 18, 2008













I have such pretty outside decorations this year I wanted to get a picture of them. They are a little fuzzy but they are still pretty. Each of my son-in-laws took a tree and put lights in them. You can see how nice they look. The closer one shows you the snowman blow up, the lighted deer, tree and santa train. If you look real close on the porch, you can see my Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus statue. Then the real close one gives a good picture of the house lights and the a tree that is actually in the living room this year. We did the lights in November when the weather was still mild. It was great. I love lights at Christmas. They make me feel happy.












7 comments:

Abby said...

I like your house too. The inside is pretty festive as well. Christmas trees all over the place. *Sidenote: it's "sons-in-law. Just for future reference. Love you. :)

Goofyness said...

I am so shocked that you updated your blog. I love your decorations. I love the christmas season, everyone is in a good mood.

Jenny Stoker said...

I love the Christmas season as well. There is always something going on and that is when we really get to do the Traditions and make some of our own. I love your house. It reminds of growing up, and all the fun I had as a kid on Christmas!

Bailey Family said...

It's about time I'll type more later Louis needs the computer. Love ya all

Bailey Family said...

I'm really shocked that you updated your blog as well I don't ever really check it because it is the same thing all the time. I love you house all decorated. One day I'll have a decorated house. O wait we do this year thanks to Bertha for providing the Lights and Louis for putting them up.

Matt said...

you really need to update your blog more often.

Matt said...

you still need to update your blog. it's been two months. Patsy...c'mon.