Thursday, August 14, 2008

All is well with the world.

Have you ever had an experience where you just f101_0040eel that all is right with the world and you feel content with your life???   Well I had one of those days on Sunday.  I had every one of my family home with me and we took this wonderful family picture.  Twenty of us now and 1 on the way.  How cool is that.

The day started out as we all went to church together which is about the most wonderful thing in the world except if we were in the temple.  It was great. 

The we got a great barbecue ready of turkey and funeral potatoes and yummy salads.  Lynn had to go to some meetings and then the fun began of trying to take family pictures.   

  Louis and Sheridy were first.  You can see how much fun they had. 101_0037 Stephen is never without his cowboy hat because he eats, drinks, sleeps, dreams cowboy.  He is always asking if what he is eating will make him a strong cowboy.  (Which of course we say yes).  McKenzie cooperates the best of anybody and is always happy to have her picture taken and Allie was just not interested. 

Then next was Linsey and Ray.  Kyle is our little "Pablo" and everything he does is just plain

101_0047

cute (even if he is eating a bugger at the moment).  Rachel and Megan of course are just our little princesses.

Jenny an101_0066d Justin have quite a challenge on their hands as the kids were just not in the mood.  I did get Zoey to stick her tongue out and Tyler is ready to cry, but we love them anyway. 

Lastly is Abby and Matt when everyone is hot and tired and ready to quit.  101_0057Abby even had to bribe Jeremy with $1 if he would be good and cooperate for a little while longer. Which he did to a degree.   Bailee was just happy to be wearing her new school clothes.

I was just happy to have some great pictures of my family.  The best is yet to come though.  The coup de grâce for a grandmother.  Just grandma and grandpa with101_0045 the most wonderful grandkids in the world.  They they cutest you have ever seen?  Of course.  Now you know why all was well in my world on Sunday. (Especially since this is the last time we will all be together for who knows how long!)   

  

 

      

 

 

6 comments:

Here at home said...

How awesome is that. Yes, all is right in the world when you have your family. I'm glad you had such a good day. The pictures are adorable.

Abby said...

Even though it was stressful it was worth it. I was just amazed that ALL the grandkids looked at the camera at the right time. That is a miracle right there.

Bailey Family said...

That was a good day and we all had a great time. Thank goodness for Stephens puppy dog eyes. and Love for the Rodeo. We got some great pictures and Awesome memories. I finally got my blog updated but you have seen most of the pictures.
Love ya.

Goofyness said...

I will have to agree. That day was the best. I love having everyone around being together, just having fun. I really do have a good family and I love every one of them.

Jenny Stoker said...

That day was a good day. I love my family as well, and it just seems to keep growing! What a great blog!

Randal and Carol Stoker said...

What a great Family and great pictures. Our family is so spread out and reunions like that are so far in between. It is a joyous occasion when it happens.