Friday, February 27, 2009


We are all going down to Ray and Linsey's this weekend to celebrate Meggie's birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 1 year old. She is such a petite little thing. She came to vist a few weeks ago and you see how absolutely cute she is. Whenever anyone sees her the first thing they want to do is kiss her (especially me). The other kids are crazy for her. In fact, as you can see below, we had to put her in "jail" so the kids would quit bothering her and making her cry. She doesn't complain though because she is so good natured.




Meggie is my love name for Megan. She will always be Meggie to me. I am so blessed to have 11 great, wonderful, beautiful, smart, adorable, smart, active, funny, did I say smart, best grandchildren in the world.
Happy Birthday Meggie and know that we all love you very much.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Megan. Can't wait to come down and par-tay. She really is so tiny, she definately doesn't look big enough to be one yet. My favorite is her little laugh that is so infections the whole room starts to laugh.

Matt said...

She is a tiny little thing.

Bailey Family said...

She is a doll!! I wish that Linsey would be better about posting pictures. This is the 2nd time I've seen her. Time is going by so fast. I sure do miss everybody I hope you all had a great time.

Goofyness said...

I know I am grounded, about the whole picture thing. Anyway, Megan is so tiny. Just looking at her I can't help but think that she looks like she is 6 months old. Anyway Megan is so cute and my sunshine girl.

Jenny Stoker said...

Oh Megan! She is the best! I love all of her little facial expressions. They are so cute! I love it when she smiles too. I love her! She makes me smile!